Computer Users Guide to Healthy Eye計算機用戶指南眼睛健康
Dr. Wendell P. Wong, medical director and chief of LASIK Surgery at TLC Laser Eye Centers in Torrance, Calif., is renowned for his knowledge in the field of laser vision correction.博士溫德頁議員,醫務主任和行政的LASIK手術在薄層激光眼科中心在托蘭斯,加利福尼亞州,是著名的為他的知識在這一領域的激光視力矯正。 In addition, his expertise includes the many critical health and safety areas affecting the eyes, including proper eye protection for sports and outdoor use, laser surgery, cataract removal, glaucoma screenings and lens implants.此外,他的專長包括許多重要的健康和安全領域的影響眼睛,包括適當的護眼運動及戶外使用,激光手術,去除白內障,青光眼和放映鏡頭植入物。 Wong suggests computer users follow these tips if they want to avoid eye strain and fatigue:議員建議計算機用戶按照這些提示,如果他們希望避免眼睛疲勞和應變:
[Summarized with my humble commentary] [總結愚見評]
1. 1 。 Give your eyes a break if you spend hours in front of a computer.讓您的眼睛休息,如果您花時間在電腦前。
"Either take a break from the screen or focus on some distant poster, photo or scene that will give your eyes' muscles of accommodation a change of focus." “無論是採取打破從屏幕上或集中在一些遙遠的海報,照片或現場將會給你的眼睛'的肌肉住宿改變重點” 。
Personally I try to frequently look outside the screen.我個人嘗試經常看看以外的畫面。 While thinking I switch off the monitor or just take a walk outside.而思想I開關關閉,監察或只是採取步行以外。
2. 2 。 Don't forget to blink your eyes!不要忘記,閃爍你的眼睛!
He suggests that computer users forget to blink and get dry eyes because "we subconsciously feel that at any moment, our computer will crash and we will lose all our work".他建議,電腦用戶忘記閃爍並獲得幹的眼睛是因為“我們的潛意識覺得在任何時候,我們的電腦會崩潰,我們將失去所有我們的工作” 。
I don't think it is a valid observation.我不認為這是一個有效的觀察。 However the idea to blink is a great one.不過,構思閃爍是一個偉大的之一。 Blinking frequently protects you from dry eyes and gives micro-rest.閃爍頻繁保護您免受乾燥的眼睛,並給出微休息。
3. 3 。 "Many computer screens emit electromagnetic radiation that may prove harmful to your eyes if there is no ambient or background light. “許多電腦屏幕上放出的電磁輻射可能證明有害於你的眼睛,如果沒有環境或背景光。
Try to avoid working on your computer in complete darkness or very low light conditions."盡量避免工作在您的計算機上完成的黑暗或非常低光照條件“ 。
BTW: I do not understand why electromagnetic radiations are more harmful without ambient light.的BTW :我不明白為什麼電磁輻射是更為有害的,沒有環境光。 Do you?你呢?
Filed under提起下 Dry Eyes幹眼 , , Eye Treatment眼科治療 | |
You may also like to read您也可以想讀
- Beware of Computer Vision Syndrome提防計算機視覺症候群
- New-Generation Contact Lenses Can Lessen Common Problems of Soft Contact Lenses新世代隱形眼鏡可以減輕常見問題的軟接觸鏡頭
- How to Determine Appropriate Contact Lenses如何確定合適的隱形眼鏡
- The Approach of Old Age Suck Eyes的做法,老年吸吮的眼睛
- Important Guidelines for Contact Lens Users重要的指引,接觸鏡使用者
- Contact Lense Users (about 45 %) Have Quit Wearing Them聯繫倫澤用戶(約45 % )已退出他們身穿
- 10 Best Healthy Food for Eyes 10最好的健康食品,為的眼睛
- CDC identified outbreak of a serious eye infection called Acanthamoeba課程發展議會確定爆發嚴重的眼睛感染所謂的棘阿米巴
- Understanding LASIK Surgery with/without IntraLase Technology Explaining Lasik Surgery for Everyone了解LASIK手術與/無, IntraLase技術解釋LASIK手術,為大家
































