Computer Users Guide to Healthy Eye计算机用户指南眼睛健康

Dr. Wendell P. Wong, medical director and chief of LASIK Surgery at TLC Laser Eye Centers in Torrance, Calif., is renowned for his knowledge in the field of laser vision correction.博士温德页议员,医务主任和行政的LASIK手术在薄层激光眼科中心在托兰斯,加利福尼亚州,是著名的为他的知识在这一领域的激光视力矫正。 In addition, his expertise includes the many critical health and safety areas affecting the eyes, including proper eye protection for sports and outdoor use, laser surgery, cataract removal, glaucoma screenings and lens implants.此外,他的专长包括许多重要的健康和安全领域的影响眼睛,包括适当的护眼运动及户外使用,激光手术,去除白内障,青光眼和放映镜头植入物。 Wong suggests computer users follow these tips if they want to avoid eye strain and fatigue:议员建议计算机用户按照这些提示,如果他们希望避免眼睛疲劳和应变:
[Summarized with my humble commentary] [总结愚见评]
1. 1 。 Give your eyes a break if you spend hours in front of a computer.让您的眼睛休息,如果您花时间在电脑前。

"Either take a break from the screen or focus on some distant poster, photo or scene that will give your eyes' muscles of accommodation a change of focus." “无论是采取打破从屏幕上或集中在一些遥远的海报,照片或现场将会给你的眼睛'的肌肉住宿改变重点” 。

Personally I try to frequently look outside the screen.我个人尝试经常看看以外的画面。 While thinking I switch off the monitor or just take a walk outside.而思想I开关关闭,监察或只是采取步行以外。

2. 2 。 Don't forget to blink your eyes!不要忘记,闪烁你的眼睛!
He suggests that computer users forget to blink and get dry eyes because "we subconsciously feel that at any moment, our computer will crash and we will lose all our work".他建议,电脑用户忘记闪烁并获得干的眼睛是因为“我们的潜意识觉得在任何时候,我们的电脑会崩溃,我们将失去所有我们的工作” 。

I don't think it is a valid observation.我不认为这是一个有效的观察。 However the idea to blink is a great one.不过,构思闪烁是一个伟大的之一。 Blinking frequently protects you from dry eyes and gives micro-rest.闪烁频繁保护您免受干燥的眼睛,并给出微休息。

3. 3 。 "Many computer screens emit electromagnetic radiation that may prove harmful to your eyes if there is no ambient or background light. “许多电脑屏幕上放出的电磁辐射可能证明有害于你的眼睛,如果没有环境或背景光。
Try to avoid working on your computer in complete darkness or very low light conditions."尽量避免工作在您的计算机上完成的黑暗或非常低光照条件“ 。

BTW: I do not understand why electromagnetic radiations are more harmful without ambient light.的BTW :我不明白为什么电磁辐射是更为有害的,没有环境光。 Do you?你呢?

link链接


Filed under提起下 Dry Eyes干眼 , Eye Treatment眼科治疗 |

You may also like to read您也可以想读

Leave a Reply离开的答复



Please enter the code shown below ( to verify that you are human ) before you click Submit Comment . 请输入代码如下所示(以验证您是否人类) ,然后单击提交评论


Protected by保护 Comment Guard Pro评论民警卫队亲